Monday, November 3, 2014

Fort Wingate, New Mexico: Elder Collins

Got to make this quick. We had a pretty slow week. Not too many people were home this week; it seemed like everyone was out of town or something, but we worked hard. We spent a large portion of our time knocking on doors. We have a few potentials so we will see what happens. One of the guys we met said he wasn't a member, but he met Boyd K. Packer at the Window Rock fair. He told him he needed to wise up and get baptized. So that's pretty cool. This guy said he also worked on the Albuquerque temple. Anyway, all is well. We’ve got a baptism this weekend so that will be good. We are very excited for that. Our mission president congratulated us for our hard work and the success we have been having. Last week I saw a bunch of people in passing from my old areas, people I taught and loved. I was able to see a man who adopted me as his grandfather. He wants me to call him Chee which means grandfather. Pretty cool. All is well and loving it out here. Hope all is well.

Elder Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment